Our art therapy classes are lead by HCPC registered Art Therapists and operate in blocks of 5 workshops. These sessions are appropriate for individuals experiencing short-term coping and mental well-being challenges including, anxiety, stress, social isolation and depression.
Using a range of targeted drawing activities, the aims of these sessions are to
- generate personal insight and awareness
- identify and reframe negative triggers
- generate workable solutions and strategies
- reduce stress and worry
- provide a supportive community experience
- engage participants in meaningful and enjoyable creative activities
For more information, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Art Therapy ‘.